South Side of University
Redeveloped in 1975, this section of University Blvd. has some older original buildings built in 1951. (Currently Posner’s Art Store and Espresso Art). Posner’s Art Store has been in business for more than 100 years and relocated to Main Gate Square in 2012. The buildings on this side of this street were purchased by the Marshall Foundation in 1980.